Sunday, October 14, 2007

SISSOKO gets RAFA's Backing


SISSOKO has been impressive since arriving to Anfield.

Previousely SISSOKO has been linked with many other European giants of football, like Barcelona, Juventu and Intermilan.

Again those rumours are starting to spin, as energetic midfielder has been under performing recently.
and Gerrard, Xabi, Macherano and young Brazilian sensation Lucas Leiva is fighting for the same place with SISSOKO.

This was the same when i saw SISSOKO performing below his par for the Reds.
But Reds manager Rafael Benitez has completely different attitude towards the young and athletic Malian.

"I see he is giving everything to play well," he told the club's official website. "For our supporters that is the first thing any player must do.
"Momo was a key player when we won 82 points in the Premier League. Now we need to give him time to allow him to regain his confidence.
"I spoke to him after the Marseille game and said 'keep going.'
"He knows how I work because I managed him when he was 18 at Valencia, where he won the league and Uefa Cup with me.
"He knows I have a lot of confidence in him. I will push him and I will try to improve him."

No comments: